- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The responsible for processing your personal data is ADWATCH, SL, (hereinafter, “ADWATCH”), with NIF B-88504303 and registered office at Calle Josefina Carabias 23, 28420 (Galapagar) Madrid, Spain.
We inform you that the ownership of the Website theadwatch.com (hereinafter, “the Website”) and the subdomains:
, is ADWATCH.
The User may contact ADWATCH at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 627 22 64 65
- Why is ADWATCH entitled to carry out data processing?
ADWATCH is entitled to process your data in order to carry out the provision of its services.
ADWATCH takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
In this sense, the legitimacy bases used by ADWATCH for the processing of User data are:
- The consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data;
With regard to this point (i), in relation to consent, the User may withdraw their consent at any time by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
- What are the purposes of processing your personal data by ADWATCH?
Your personal data collected by ADWATCH may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent granted in the corresponding registration form:
- The provision of the services offered through the Website;
- The sending of profiled commercial communications by ADWATCH about its products and services by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, fax or by other equivalent electronic means of communication .
- Veracity of the data provided by the Users and data of minors
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating to ADWATCH any changes to them.
The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, ADWATCH reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed by law.
- Data preservation
The protection of the privacy and personal data of the Users is very important for ADWATCH. Therefore, ADWATCH does everything possible to prevent the User’s data from being used inappropriately. Only authorized personnel have access to User data.
ADWATCH will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the User does not revoke his will to unsubscribe from ADWATCH services.
Subsequently, if necessary, ADWATCH will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
- Rights of the User in relation to their data
The User has the right to
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data
- Request its deletion.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The User can exercise all these rights at the following email address: indicating the reason for their request and providing a copy of their ID
The User can also send their request by regular mail to the following address: Calle Josefina Carabias 23, 28420 (Galapagar) Madrid, Spain.
The communication addressed to ADWATCH must contain the following information:
- Name and surname of the User; photocopy of your national identity document, or your passport or other valid document that identifies you.
- Request in which the request is specified.
Without prejudice to any other administrative resource or legal action, the User shall have the right to file a claim with a Control Authority, in particular in the Member State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in in the event that you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the event that the exercise of your rights is not satisfied. The control authority before which the claim has been filed will inform the claimant about the course and the result of the claim.
- Data security
The protection of the privacy and personal data of the Users is very important for ADWATCH. Therefore, ADWATCH does everything in its power to prevent your data from being used inappropriately, allowing access to it only to authorized personnel.
ADWATCH maintains the security levels of personal data protection in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through of the Website without prejudice to informing you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
ADWATCH undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a secure treatment in the transfers and international transfers of data that, where appropriate, may occur.
- Acceptance and Consent.
- Adherence to advertising and marketing associations
ADWATCH is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau Spain ( IAB Spain ), whose objective is the promotion, protection, promotion, information, training and networking of companies related to the areas of advertising and interactive marketing in Spain.
11.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster. and easy.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow a User’s browser to be recognized, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize User navigation by monitoring the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
- Offer advertising according to the User’s browsing habits.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical or session : Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
- Statistics/analytics : These cookies collect information regarding the use of the page such as the permanence on the page and the content visited by readers to measure its performance and improve navigation. The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content.
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Personalization of Advertising : These cookies obtain information on the user’s navigation to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for him based on his tastes.
11.3. How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings can be modified from here: [cookie_settings].
In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for finer control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to Use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, the options can be configured.
- Safari ( https://goo.gl/PcjEm3)
- In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
11.4. Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These settings are located in the footer of the Website. In addition, as is the case with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS : ( http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone : ( https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile : ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile : ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
11.5. Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything. what this Website offers you.
11.6.- Information regarding your data
We inform you that ADWATCH uses, for the provision of its advertising campaign certification services, blockchain technology in combination with cookie technology, specifically information storage and retrieval tags.
In this sense, we inform you that the tags used by ADWATCH through the websites of its network of Publishers only use statistical and anonymous data (hashed through a SHA-256 algorithm), which allow it to provide its services of certification of campaigns to its advertising clients.
Specifically, we inform you that ADWATCH may have access, through the use of tags within the scope of the websites of its network of Publishers, to the following information:
Unique user identifier (User ID), access URL, time of access or display of the campaign (TimeStamp), position of the ad, device from which the display is accessed, Operating System, Browser, type of screen on which the ad is displayed, access IP, ad language, user clicks, domain, and particularly, in the case of video campaigns, video viewing statistics, if the video is paused during viewing, if displayed full screen and whether it has been displayed with sound or muted.
This information is certified by ADWATCH using blockchain technology, so that advertisers can compare the events of the campaigns with the website or the data provided by the agencies.
In accordance with the foregoing, we also inform you that ADWATCH maintains commercial relations only with Publishers that respect compliance with the applicable regulations regarding privacy and cookies.
In any case, please note that this information is only stored through the cookie technology that is implemented on the websites of the publishers that participate in the ADWATCH campaign certification system, but in no case does it affect the users of the ADWATCH website.
If you have any questions about the information stored by ADWATCH for the provision of its advertising campaign certification services, please contact us by email addressed to the following email address gdpr@theadwatch .com or by phone: 627 22 64 65.